Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year and Hello Again

Welcome to the new blog! I took a lengthy hiatus from the blogging world, but am up and ready to go! During the last few months of 2009, the gears were churning as I was getting all my ducks in a row. Now I'm ready. I have a new business with a new name, a new website, and a new blog! My house it still new to me and I have a looooog list of new things I want for it. And our family is growing , we have a new little one entering our lives in September!!!

I'm the Big Sister


I have been working on a new clothing line for this fall. Lots of cute fabrics and designs coming.


Photobucket

Photobucket


And, I am looking for new reps and hostesses for the homeshows. If your interested, let me know. If your not interested but know someone who might be, let me know that too. I am currently working on some sort of referral reward.



I love this time of year, you get to start a new. And that I am. I only have two resolutions for this year but they both encompass a lot. First, to plan ahead and secondly become healthier in both mind, body, and spirit. And honestly, I really think and hope that resolution #1 will help out with resolutions #2. So, here's to a new year, welcome 2010!!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! We are going to have to have many play dates with our wild 2 year olds and newborns!!

    ReplyDelete