Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Easter 2012

In making sure to stay true to myself, I'm still catching up on this blog...this time Easter.  I don't even know when Easter was this year...was it in March or April?  I'm not sure which, but it doesn't really matter.  If I can't remember the month, I'm certainly not going to remember many details about it.  All I remember is that we went to A LOT of egg hunts, my mother handsmocked the girls dresses, and we hosted my family for an Easter lunch.  :) 

Here's one of many egg hunts...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Here's another...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Easter morning...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket4

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Easter day and, by the looks of Lynlee, it was a loong day!  :)
Photobucket

I have some beauitful neices and nephews!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

these two are quite the pair!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousins minus 3...we missed you Jones'!
Photobucket

Easter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment