Monday, March 18, 2013

The Nutcracker

Ummm, yeah, this is a Christmas post and the first of many.  Since, I'm having to go back about four months, the details are fuzzy - thank goodness for pictures!!  ;)



This was Lucy's first time to see the Nutcracker and definitely not the last.  This little nugget stayed home with the sitter - maybe next year Lynlee! 



They had an opening night reception which was fun and allowed time for Ash to meet us there. 
 







 I was pretty impressed with the show and Lucy LOVED it.  Landon, however, lost interest well, maybe before he ever even sat down.  ;)  

 
 It was a fun night and what I hope its the beginning of a new Christmas tradition.  :) 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful that I am not the only person writing Christmas posts in mid march!!! I don't even have little children as an excuse :-)

    ReplyDelete