Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meet Shanon

So, I have teased with some exciting changes and news that I have and I'll begin with Shanon!

Photobucket

Shanon is my new business partner! We joined forces in Novemeber in what I could only describe as God's doing. Shanon and I met at church through Sunday School at the beginning of last year and would have described each other as aquaintances, up until a gorgeous fall day at Homewood Park. A mutual friend of ours set up a play date there, Shanon and I got to talking and next thing we know, we are in business together!

Shanon is married and has two daughters. Her youngest daughter is Lucy's age and the 2 of them are our right hand girls! :) Shanon and her family have become great friends of ours. I have more fun working with this girl and more often than not, our husbands question whether these "business meetings" are anything but. But thats why we have so much fun, because while we grab a little dinner and enjoy a little cocktail, we do conduct business and have the best time doing so. She and I compliment each other well and I am so excited to have her on board!!

We have been working non stop on our premier collection and cannot wait to show it to yall! So stay tuned for a sneak peak and details on our first show coming up next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment