Sunday, January 30, 2011

So This is Christmas and the Last of 2010

So this post was supposed to be all about Christmas but this is all I got...

the picture for our christmas card...

Photobucket

cutting down a tree with Papa...

Photobucket

and Landon getting to help hang Christmas lights outside...


Photobucket

And thats it. Of course, I have hundreds of others, but you see I got my camera card switched with Ashley's grandmothers and thought I had gotten all of my pics off of her card before I gave it to her, but didn't. So, now our cards are switched back, only all of my pictures from Chritmas and New Years are still on her card with her in Nashville. Whew! So, since January is just about over and I have a ton of new stuff I have been wanting to blog about but didn't because I wanted to blog about the rest of 2010, and well, anyway, I just decided to settle on my 3 chirtmas pictures that I do have. Whew again! I'll stop now. :)

One of my best freinds hosted a New Years Eve party to welcome in 2011 and it was a BLAST!! Ash and I were fortunate that my mom was willing to babysit overnite, so we had the night to ourselves! We enjoyed every minute of it, at least I did. A few of us may have had too much fun if you know what I mean. Anyhow, the pictures pretty much speak for themselves...

the hostest with the mostest...Julie & Steve

Photobucket

the delicous dinner that they prepared,cooked, and served to all 30 of us! It was delicious!!

Photobucket

the men (some of them)

Photobucket

and the women (some of us)

Photobucket

the fun is getting started now...cheers!

Photobucket

lots of dancing...

Photobucket

and oh the heels...these won the prize!

Photobucket

Waiting on the coutdown...

Photobucket

Countdown is on...5...4...

Photobucket

and the shoes start coming off after midnight...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and then the real fun began! :)whats that now...

Photobucket

Happy New Years!!!

Photobucket

It was an awesome time and a great way to welcome the new year! 2010 was a bittersweet year with a lot of sadness with the divorce of my parents and a whole lot of joy with the birth of sweet Lynlee. I'm thankful for my health and happiness and for the health and happiness of my children and I'm so thankful for this life I get to live! So long 2010 and I can't wait to see whats in store for 2011! And I can't wait to show you what I have in store of 2011...so stay tuned!!


1 comment:

  1. Theres no telling what you've cooked up!!!
    Anticipation...........

    ReplyDelete