Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello Again and a Tiny Little Recap (part 1)

Hey there my friends! It has been awhile and you have been missed. Life has been a whirlwind around here! I ain't gonna lie...life with three kiddos is super busy and a lot more work, but I have triple the fun and laughs. I'm pretty sure my last post was from way back in October and did not include Halloween...so here is recap part 1. I realize most of you don't really care, but for my own memory, here we go...

This was Lynlee's first Halloween and a good one it was! First, one of our favorite places and a place we seem to spend a lot of time in, had there own trick or treating...

Photobucket

can you tell where we're at? Publix of course...duh! (We are there every other day and my kids beg to go with me for the free cookie, colors, & coloring book) :) Brother and sister had a ball trick or treating grocery store style and I think the pictures are hilarious.

Photobucket

We were a little late doing our pumpkins this errr, last year, carving on the day of Halloween, so I never got a picture of them all lit up, but here is Lucy with her pumpkin...

Photobucket

...and Landon with his...

Photobucket

Lynlee had one too, but I'm sure she was sleeping while we were carving. Anyhow, for Halloween, we had a witch...

Photobucket

with her trusty black cat...

Photobucket

so cute & and happy!

Photobucket

and how could we forget Mario?!

Photobucket

Mario is one of my favorite costumes to date. Every time I looked at him, I was cracking up. Here's another shot with his werewolf cousin...

Photobucket

We went over to my sisters neighborhood which wins the best neighborhood for halloween award over any other neighborhood. They do it right over in Crestline. And we did it right by trick or treating in a California Roadster that Aunt Holley got for her birthday! Even Lynlee was able to get in on the trick or treating fun riding along with everyone!

Photobucket

Little side note, Holley had a masquerade birthday party the night before Halloween. She got a face painter to paint masks on all the girls and we had a cockatail pre party and then loaded up on a chartered bus to Sloss Furnace Haunted House. It was one of the funnest parties I have been too in a while. And I did not want to wash my mask off it looked so good and was so festive! However, it did not make it to Halloween night. :)

Photobucket

So theres my recap for Lynlee's first halloween aka Halloween 2010! Up next, Rebel Football and A Lot to be Thankful for...


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super glad to read an update! Thats a great pic of you and Ashley. Im now ready for recap post # 2 !!

    ReplyDelete