Friday, December 14, 2012

Thankful

After the the news today of the tragic school shooting in Conneticut, I couldn't get my babies home soon enough.  I just want to hold them tight and snuggle and play and do whatever they want to do.  I am so heartbroken for all of those families - I just can't even fathom.  And, quite honestly, I want to quit thinking about it.  I have been crying off and on all day and there is nothing I can do about it.  Nothing will bring those babies back and nothing will reverse the events that took place that led up to such a thing.  So, instead, I will get down on my knees and continue praying for all the families affected and pray thanksgiving for all that I have and all that I have been blessed with... I do have so much to be thankful for!

So, now - the girls are napping and Landon is "chilling", I have decided to catch up on the blog.  How fitting that after all of our Halloween pictures, (which is where I left off on the blog) the next photo is of Lucy's thanksgiving program at school.  It was the sweetest.  The children were broken up my grade her grade was dressed up as "aliens" aka Indians.  :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

 Her grade sang, God is so Good, Praise Him Praise Him,  Thank you Lord for my Two Hands.  And it was the sweetest renditions of all of them....I teared up the whole program - even the grades without my kids!  A little ridiculous, I know!

Photobucket


Photobucket

  Anyhow, Lucy did great!  And I am tearing up again after watching the video clips and looking at the pictures.  I just love this girl so much!!

Photobucket
 
And I love her daddy too!  :)
 

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment