Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tiny Dancer and a Snack

Summers around this house are none the less busy than the other 9 months of the year except I have to be more diligent in entertaining my kids without school. That in a nutshell means camps...galore! Landon has a packed summer with one camp or trip after another. And the girls and I hang out around the house doing "baby" things. However, I came across a camp for Lucy that I couldn't pass up nor did I want to. I couldn't wait to get that girl in a leotard! :)

Photobucket

And once she was in one she did not want to get out! So that was pretty much her wardrobe all last week during ballet camp. Mind you it was a 2 year old class, and class is a much better way to describe it than camp. But all last week between 9am-10am thats were you could find us...even Lynlee got to have a little fun there.

Photobucket


I didn't know what to expect, but figured she would love it and oh my gosh did she LOVE it! Thats all she did and all she talked about all week!

Photobucket

The wouldn't let the parents in but would crack the curtains enough in the window for us to peak, which is what I did the entire time all 4 days. There is nothing cuter than those little fannies in tights showing off those little tummy rolls! :) Between my luck with my camera and the small little hole we had to look through, my pictures are not the best.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the last day of camp, they finally let us in to watch and would you believe Lucy got shy!?!? I couldn't, but she pretty much stood there with her hands in her mouth watching everyone else for the first 20 minutes or so. And then finally she got in the groove of everything! We must have kept her up too late, because not only was she shy but she kept yawning every minute or so...ha!



Anyhway, I loved watching her that week and can't wait until she dances again this fall!

And to completely switch gears, I made this easy snack this morning and wanted to share. I actually had this at bunko last month, so you can dress it up for parties or kid it up for snacks! Super easy. All you need are three ingredients...

Photobucket

Bake the dough according to directions. Remove from oven and let cool for just a couple of minutes. Spread with Nutella (YUM!) and sprinkle with powder sugar. And thats it. It is not the prettiest snack in the world, which is why I will spare you the picture. But if your good with dough, I'm sure you could make it pretty, but that darn dough and I battled it out and I do believe it won! :) Regardless, its super yummy...and heres the proof! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sitter just got here, so I'm off to run some errands and then get ready for a concert tonight! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment