Friday, June 10, 2011

Fun Find

So, we were driving down 31 yesterday to the Pelham YMCA when I passed this little number...

Photobucket

There was a line a mile long so I kept driving. But it has been on my mind sense. So, last night after dinner, the kids and I loaded up to get a snow cone. They had a gazillion choices...

Photobucket

...so deciding which flavor took a while, but ended up with Landon choosing green apple, Lucy chose "pink" (still not sure what flavor she ended up with but it was pink!), and Lynlee and I split a georgia peach. The tables were wet from a quick afternoon showerthat had just popped up, so we enjoyed a little snow cone picnic in the car.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyhow, for my Birmingham friends, it was a fun little treat and a lot of bang for your buck...literally. A small (which we got...see pics) was only $1 !!! Head down 31 towards Pelham, and the stand is right in front of the Publix shopping center on the right. Can't miss it...well really you can, so make sure to looking! :)

1 comment:

  1. There's a frozen ice place here right near my house, behind The Olive Branch.....Lynlee is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete