Friday, September 16, 2011

Lynlee, the Birthday Girl

Lil Bit just had a birthday. I still just can't believe that my baby is now one!?!? I remember vividly the day she was born...I was sooo ready to get her outta there...

preggo pic

She entered this world at 12:32 and was her sweet self from that moment on.

first pic

That hasn't changed. She is still the sweetest thing anndpretty timid, although that seems to be changing. Its do or die around here so she's learning quick to be heard! :) We have all had so much fun watching her grow.

DSC_0494

DSC_0378

She's walking around everywhere and is getting faster by the day. I have no doubt she'll be running everywhere soon!

DSC_0969

She has the sweetest smile and sweetest disposition...

DSC_1043

DSC_0317

and she's a big eater...

DSC_1313

DSC_0186

She loves her momma and her momma loves her and is always at my feet.   :)

DSC_0999

and she lights up with her daddy ...

DSC_0376


She's got a brother who adores her...

Landon and Lucy

and a sister who bosses watches out for her.

DSC_1056

DSC_0452

I quite simply cannot remember life without her. I am so glad she's mine and love her more than life. I cannot wait to see the woman she becomes and the life she will lead. But in the meantime, I am going to treasure our days at home together, those first steps & first words,  her cuddles on my shoulder and her melt my heart smiles and sweet sweet kisses. My life is so blessed because she's in it. Happy Birthday Lynlee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment