Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our Little Shrimp Turned ONE

And it was so much fun!  I still can't believe a year has now come and gone and I no longer have a baby.  Lynlee is in full toddler mode and running around everywhere.  She was an early walker around 11 months so she has it mastered and is full speed ahead.  But anyway back to her birthday party.  Since our little shrimp turned one (and its funny because she's not a "shrimp" at all) we celebrated with a shrimp boil.

invite blog

I found a great shop on etsy and bought all of the printables: invitations, banner, cupcake toppers, thank you cards (which I still have to write...eek!), water bottle labels, food tents, gift tags, etc.  I bought all of those files for just $35! The shop is AllisonPowellDesigns and I cannot say enough great things about them.  For starters, I knew exactly what I wanted and they worked and worked and worked with me until it was perfect!  So the party was all pink and teal and I had more fun doing the decorations.  Lucy's party will be a different theme but you can bet, it too, will be pink and teal!  :)

DSC_1431

DSC_1398

And of course no one sat at the tables...I have learned this lesson a hundred times over!  :)


The birthday girl !!!

DSC_1422



and the cake....

DSC_1430



It was such a fun party and the weather could not have been better! We are blessed to have such great friends and family!

DSC_1419

DSC_1416

DSC_1423

DSC_1432


Next party, I will be hiring someone to come take pictures. I did an awful job....I don't have one of Lynlee and I, or of Lynlee and her daddy, or of Lynlee smashing the cake and the list goes on. I didn't realize that until just now. Bummer. Next up is Ash's birthday and then you know who...I better get to plannin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment