Saturday, August 11, 2012

Best of Friends

Lately, my two little ones, have become the best of friends!    They have their spats but have become very loyal to one another.  And that has become very evident at bedtime.  For a while now, I ask Lucy to call me if Lynlee gets out of her crib.  And for a while, she would.  Although, it would result in Lynlee getting in trouble which led to tears and so one.  So, now Lucy keeps loyal to Lynlee and I walk into this on a near nightly basis....

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket

Lucy no longer lets me know that Lynlee is out of her bed, and instead lets her little sister into her own bed where they fall asleep together.  It's the sweetest thing and the perfect way to end the day...them in bed!  ha!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That is so sweet seeing them all snuggled up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I use to do this with my sister all the time too!

    ReplyDelete