Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Seaside Diaries - Part I

First of all, I am so psyched to have my blog almost all the way caught up.  I have been on a roll and I'm not gonna stop til its done.  (In my head that was to the tune of some song, perhaps one I made up)  Anyhow, a few weeks ago, we took a trip down to the beach.  My favorite beach.  Seaside.  Its one of my favorite places.ever! 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

It might be one of her favorite places too ! :)   This year we went with our good friends the Fry's and the Mizerany's.  We all arrived around the same time and the fun started from that minute on. 

Photobucket

Anyhow, we hit the the beach everyday....


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and we swam...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

and played in the sand...

Photobucket


Photobucket

and sometimes that sand brought tears...

Photobucket

But the tears were very few and far between.  The weather was gorgeous all week and smiles were slapped across our faces all week.  Wishing I was back there now...
Photobucket


Photobucket

Is it too late to squeeze in a quick trip before school, because I am very tempted!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment