Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Seasise Diaries Part II

So, in just a 7 days at the beach, I took over 500 pictures, and I'm having a very hard time narrowing them down.  Anyhow, even though the beach could have provided all of our entertainment for the beach, we did venture out everyday to do something or another.  Ususally, for us, it was a quick bike ride to Seaside "downtown".  Those bike rides were really my favorite part of our trip.  We would just decide to load up at a moments notice and go.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Several days we grabbed lunch from one of the many food trucks.  (I think they are so cute!)

Photobucket


I think she's really cute too  :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And another day, we biked over to watched a children's play on the lawn...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and one night we caught a concert that was awesome.  I can't rememeber the name of the band, which is a bummer, becasuse they were really really good.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

Just a few more reasons I love this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment